Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something Creative

  I really enjoy cooking, and I really enjoy breakfast and the foods that go with it.  So when we were asked to do something creative on Monday morning I planned on cooking something for breakfast.  At first I thought about making a breakfast pizza, but I have made one before and I did not have a whole lot of time to prepare everything needed for the pizza.  I decided to make some pancakes, but not any pancakes mind you.  I made these pancakes with pecans and bits of sausage.
  
 
 I mixed up the pancake batter, chopped up some pecans, and then crumbled up some precooked sausage patties.  The end result was fantastic.  I finished off my short stack with some butter and syrup.  Definitely going to have to make these again in the near future.



1 comment:

  1. Seriously - this photo is mouth watering. Now I want pancakes. You must be quite a cook!

    ReplyDelete