Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Horizon Report

  I am excited about all the technology that I will be able to use in the classroom.  Long gone are the days of overhead projectors and having to roll in a TV to show a video in class.  At times this technology seems to come out way too fast.  Luckily though most schools and universities are spearheading ways to integrate all that they can.  I really like the idea of students using tablets loaded with apps and programs that pertain to what is being taught.  Teachers will be able to suggest apps to use, videos to watch, and articles to read that will expand on and enrich what is happening in the classroom.  I have commented to my friend and family many times about Google has made it so easy to find out about stuff that years ago we would have just been left not knowing.  The information is there and luckily it is readily available and easy to access.

No comments:

Post a Comment